Oásis Azul - Holiday home in the Eastern Algarve

Long-term winter rental

A stay in the Eastern Algarve is wonderful in winter time. 

During the day the temperature can rise to about 15 degrees or more.  

And at night it rarely falls below 10 degrees. With an average of 24 days of sunshine per month, it's a really good place to stay in the winter.

Nature is at its most beautiful during the winter months. Everything turns green again, the almond is in bloom and the smells of orange blossom wafts on the breeze. A good time for cycling, walking and golf.

The nice thing about a stay in the Eastern Algarve is that it is always lively, even during the winter months. The area where we live is home to many Portuguese, which means that life here in the winter just continues. That is why we love this area so much. 

Every week there is a local market somewhere nearby to visit. 

Most restaurants remain open and in the winter there is still a lovely, cozy atmosphere. 

Our well insulated apartments have underfloor heating and airconditioning which makes a stay in winter very comfortable. 

Winter rates

If you make a reservation for more than 28 consecutive nights from November to April, you will receive a 20 euro discount on the overnight stay price of the low season. The price is based on a maximum of two adults per apartment.

Winter rate

November until April

                      Per night

Casa Cá            € 50

Casa Lá            € 40

Minimum stay 28 nights

Low season

November until April

                      Per night

Casa Cá            € 70

Casa Lá             € 60

Minimum stay 4 nights

Additional information

Rental period

The apartments can be rented all year round and are equipped with underfloor heating and airconditioning.

Casa Cá and Lá in wintertime

Both apartments are comfortable in wintermonths. Casa Cá is suitable for a longer stay with two persons. Casa Lá is a slightly smaller apartment, and therefore more suitable for a one-person stay in winter. 


Prices include water, electricity, WIFI and use of TV with European channels.

The use of bed linen, linen for bathroom and kitchen, bath towels and bathrobes are included.

Towels are changed every four days. Bed linen is changed once a week.

Cleaning once a week. Final cleaning is also included. 

Extra cleaning is possible at a cost of € 30,- each time.


The accommodation is based on the adults-only concept.


Pets are welcome during the winter period, subject to prior agreement.

Arrival/departure days and times

The arrival and departure days are flexible. 

Arrival time from 15:00 hrs and departure before 11:00 hrs.

These times van be changed subject to prior agreement.


Smoking is not allowed in the apartments or at the plunge pool.

Booking and deposit

The reservation can be made online via this link. Reservations can also be made by e-mail or telephone. The reservation is final upon receipt of the deposit of 25% of the total rent. Four weeks before arrival we would like to receive the remaining 75% of the rent. When renting for more than 2 months, we can fix the payment conditions in consultation.

Security deposit

We require a security deposit of € 250,-. The security deposit should be received by bank transfer before arrival. The security deposit will be returned soon after departure, if everything in the apartment is in order at the end of your stay. 

Rental conditions

To check the rental conditions, click here.

By making the reservation you agree with the rental conditions.

Cancellation policy

Up to 8 weeks before the arrival date: 50% of the total amount.
Within 8 weeks to 2 weeks before arrival date: 75% of the total amount.
Within 2 weeks before arrival date: 100% of the total amount.
We advise you to take out travel and cancellation insurance.